Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Days of Thanks Challege!


Happy November! I LOVE this time of year! The next two months are by far my favorite. To be honest I took down all the Halloween decorations last night once the kids went to bed and had my house decorated for Thanksgiving by 10 AM this morning! The kids were a little bummed, but this Momma is elated!

Since Thanksgiving is about counting our blessing and giving thanks to the positive things in our lives I thought that I would challenge you all to the 30 Thankful Challenge. Some people do this via their Facebook, but you can just keep a list on a scrap piece of paper if you wish. The point of the challenge is to get you to focus on the good things in your life!

I hope that my challenge is accepted by all of you!

*Follow me on my Facebook page to see what I am THANKFUL for! https://www.facebook.com/Lifesaccessory

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment