Friday, November 8, 2013

Why I LOVE Fridays

It's Friday! In my world that means that today is MY day to do what I want. There is no activity that either child has to be at and to top it off it also means that they only time I need to watch the clock is around nap time.

I love that I always tend to have a little more energy on this wonderful day. I usually prep for the weekend with a stop at the store, wrap up laundry, and clean the floors. Then I get to pretend that it's not my problem again until Monday.

Long gone are the days of meeting up with friends for drinks at about 10 PM, because usually I'm already headed for bed at that time. Hey, I am usually up at 6 EVERYDAY. My world doesn't consist of sleep in days (unless you count Sunday) and I maybe get one day a week where I am not up multiple times a night. *Not sure what I did as a child, but I am being punished with a little who doesn't really believe in sleep :)

My world has changed a lot over the years, but FRIDAY is still my favorite day of the week. The party has just changed a little and last call usually comes around 7 PM before it's time to clean the kitchen up for the night, but I happy embrace it! So CHEERS to whatever your Friday night plans are!


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment