Friday, November 22, 2013

Long time no chat!

Happy Friday!
 
No, I didn't fall off the face of the planet. I have been trying (without much luck) to get my household healthy. Everyone has been sick with one thing or another for the past two weeks. I'm not sure which is worse - a sick husband or a sick toddler! :)
 
It's been getting very cold here at night, but nice and sunny during the day. The sunshine seems to make everything seem not so bad. I have accomplished most of my holiday shopping as I am not a fan of the post Thanksgiving shopping craze! We have also had weekends full of birthday parties and dinner invites. Tis the season to be busy!
 
I have been playing with the idea of bring my business - Life's Accessory back to life. I was thinking of maybe doing some wedding coaching. I would work with couples getting married that are blending cultures and traditions. The concept would be that they would meet with me to talk about what is and isn't important to incorporate in their wedding. Having married a man from Norway this was something we had to deal with. It's totally separate from wedding plans (colors, food, indoor/outdoor, and what not.) Anyway, just toying with the idea.
 
Next week is Thanksgiving! We will be enjoying a simple, low key holiday at home and are really excited about it! Until next week! Have a great weekend!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment