Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My DIY success!

Okay, I will be the first to admit that I am not very crafty. I don't sew and drawing is way out of my reach unless you want a pretty cool stick figure. :) This summer I decided that I would redecorate my home. I wanted something fresh and trendy. To make it fun I wanted to do it on a really tight budget so that I would be FORCED to get creative. This weekend I came across some old crates and an old pallet. After doing some research online I achieved the looks that I really wanted!




The last two pictures are just a pallet that I cut in half. The first one became a shelf in the kitchen. All I had to do was add a bottom board. The last picture is just the pallet hung on it's side. Then I just went around and found little treasures to add to it. FYI the candle is a battery operated one so nothing burns down. :) These little projects added some great unique looks to three rooms and they cost me less then $5 for all the wood!

Have a wonderful day!
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment