Sunday, September 1, 2013

Out with the OLD & in the with NEW Life's Accessory

Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you have read my page before, but if your new let me tell you a little about myself and my blog! This blog started as part of my life coaching company. Since the birth of my daughter I closed down my business to better focus on my children. Now that everyone is a little old I have found that I have the time to get back to my blog and am really excited about it!

I am a stay at home mom of two wonderful children! My son is gearing up for preschool and will be 4 this fall. My sweet baby girl just turned 18 months old and is a sweet ball of energy! I'm the mom that takes her kids to the park, plays dolls and transformers, and special pancakes in the morning. I'm also the mom that makes an amazing spaghetti sauce with meatballs, but forgets to buy the noodles. The one who left the house without extra diapers or her wallet in her purse while heading to the grocery store. I'm not perfect, but I try my best and so far the kids are growing up to be pretty amazing :)

I'm married to my best friend and can't believe that 6 years of marriage has already passed. He's my right hand man and the reason I have a smile on my face everyday! He drives me nuts at times, but he loves me and puts up with my good and bad parts. Did I mention he will also come home from a long day at work and make us an amazing dinner while I take a break! Yeah, he's pretty amazing :)

This blog will be about a lot of different things, but the main thing is that it will be POSITIVE! So when you are sipping your morning coffee, grabbing lunch at your desk, or cuddled up with a glass of wine I hope that you leave my page feeling happy and maybe with a little food for thought. Wherever your reading this from I hope that you continue to come check in. Feel free to tell your friends and I always welcome your comments or questions!

Thanks for reading and here is to a wonderful journey!

Always,
Stephanie  

No comments:

Post a Comment