Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday Monday!



If you're like many folks Monday may not be your cup of tea. You're coming off of a weekend that either was too busy or too lazy leaving you with dreams of just hitting snooze one more time. This time of year tends to make them a little harder to deal with when it is still dark out at 6 AM and cold. Really who wants to leave the comfort of a nice warm bed, unless it's to head to a nice steamy shower. The negative there is that you eventually have to get out!

This morning as I drag myself out of bed to my lovely alarm (My daughter shouting "Mommy" from her crib) I realized that I have yet to write my blog. I can come up with a mile long list as to why it wasn't written, but the honest truth is that AFTER I was done doing all the things I WANTED to do I was too tired to focus on work. Not that I don't love writing my blog, but I had my sister in town to go shopping with, my sons fourth birthday was a weekend long event, and I had family in town to hangout with. If I'm being REALLY honest I'm actually writing at this very moment to avoid cleaning the kitchen and doing the laundry. ;)

Here is a TOP 10 List on why we should LOVE Mondays!

  1. You have new stories to share with your co-workers
  2. You can come in recharged to face the crisis you left at the office
  3. You get to get back on track with your routine
  4. Kids go back to school
  5. Hubby goes back to work
  6. Happy Hour
  7. You will probably order pizza for dinner
  8. You can actually get yourself geared up to going to the gym every day this week! (Major props if you make it TWICE this week LOL)
  9. It's fun to actually get dressed in something other then the yoga pants you sported all weekend :)
  10. Four days left until the weekend!

Happy Monday!
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment