Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Why you should panic when the kids go quiet!



In my almost four years of being a mom I have found that unless you know your children are sleeping, watching a show, or out of the house panic when there is silence! Below is a top 10 list of what I have found during the "SILENCE"!

1. My walls have been colored with lipstick
2. Baby doll took a bath in the toilet
3. A whole bag of flour was used to "decorate" the kids
4. My whole upstairs has been toilet papered because they wanted to make a maze.
5. Diaper rash cream was painted on the walls :(
6. My daughter took a bite out of deodorant (She was okay and the bathroom is now baby proofed)
7. They took potatoes out of the pantry to hide. STILL finding them around the house WEEKS later!
8. Found Moms yarn basket - enough said LOL
9. My daughter found my emergency stash of treats
10. My son washed himself and the playroom in Elmer's Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment